Eagle Tech Contract Vehicle:
Federal government is trying to do more with less. The challenge lies within meeting the increased IT demands from workers while dealing with fewer IT dollars and limited expertise. Government organizations must also deal with cyber security issues, as they face growing threats to their information systems. These organizations are also facing an aging workforce and battle the need to retain their current workforce against retirement, while also attracting a new and younger workforce.
Eagle Tech Corp has an extensive portfolio of IT solutions that have proven instrumental in achieving the business needs of the federal government. For example, our secure mobility solutions directly enable the government workforce to securely collaborate to educate, protect, and serve—from any location. The ability to bring your own device to work and work remotely not only attracts the younger workforce, but reduces the government’s carbon footprint.
New operating demands and technology trends are changing the role of IT and introducing new challenges that yesterday’s data centers were not designed to address. Eagle Tech can give you the purpose-built data center for today’s business needs.
State & Local
State and Local Governments exercise important functions that impact the daily lives of citizens. From K12 education and schools, to providing public safety through police, fire and judicial services, state and local government agencies perform some of the most essential functions that directly affect all of us every day.
The Great Recession had a profound impact on state and local government funding, resources and services. The continuing economic situation creates problems for states when demand for services from citizens continues to grow.
Eagle Tech's Capability Statement
Modernizing Aging Infrastructure and Cloud Solutions
The infrastructure in all IT ecosystems is the engine that drives operations.
For government agencies, public expectations for faster and efficient services combined with the adoption of new tools and platforms, require these agencies to upgrade and consolidate their network infrastructure.
Outdated and aging infrastructures affect business operations, can slow recovery efforts after a disaster, are costly to repair due to outdated parts, and are more expensive for IT managers to operate and manage.
In the Center for Digital Government’s most recent Public CIO report, 45% of the state CIO’s that were surveyed reported that an update to their current IT infrastructure will be necessary in the next 12 months.
Eagle Tech Solutions will help local governments overcome these challenges
Our Services include:
- Service Desk (Help desk) Management
- Data Center Virtualization (Servers, Storage, Network, Desktops)
- Data Storage Solutions (SAN, NAS, Fiber-Channel, Flash, Big Data)
- Cloud Infrastructure (Servers, Storage, Desktops, DR, Hybrid-Environments, Migrations and Management)
- Server Infrastructure (Blade Servers, Rack- Mountable, High-End)
- Network Infrastructure (firewall, switches, wireless, cloud Management)
- Cyber Security (monitoring, log analysis, identity management, assessments, end point security protection, traffic analysis, events correlations)
- Staffing (Staff-Augmentation, Part-Time and Full Time)
Why Eagle Tech?
- People Skills
- Exclusive commitment to your project
- 99% of Customer Retention
- Direct Access to Senior Management
- Trilingual Staff
- Experience with International Organizations
- Engineers with multiple areas of expertise that can see the whole picture
- Ready to deploy: (Europe, North, Central, South America and the Caribbean)
- Eagle Tech has the deep technology skills and proven methodologies to help you leverage leading data center solutions